See How to Get the Most Out of
This Remarkable Mineral Makeup System
ALL DAY BEAUTY®
Celebrity Makeup Artist Loves New Sheer Cover Studio
As one of Hollywood’s top celebrity makeup artists, Naomi Priestley can use any makeup in the world—and she chooses new Sheer Cover Studio.
“It completely changed the way I use makeup,” says Naomi. “As a professional makeup artist, I recommend Sheer Cover Studio because it means no mess, no fuss, no blending—for that flawless, airbrushed look every time.”
See how easy and quick it is to use Sheer Cover Studio to cover imperfections and get the natural, beautiful finish you deserve.
- Cleanse and moisturize the face. Allow moisturizer to dry completely.
- Apply the Concealer with the Sheer Cover Studio Concealer Brush
or a fingertip by dabbing and blending under the eye area or over
blemishes, scars, darks spots or any other areas needing coverage.
Remember to blend the two shades as needed for a perfect
- Brighten your eyes instantly by applying the Brightener under the
brow bones and at the inner and outer corners of each eye,
blending well. Use the Sheer Cover Studio Concealer Brush or a
fingertip for application.
- Tap or shake a small amount of Perfect Shade® Mineral Foundation
into the lid of the jar.
- Dip the Sheer Cover Studio Foundation Brush into the lid and tap
off excess powder.
- In circular motions, from the outside of the face working inward,
gradually blend Perfect Shade® Mineral Foundation over cheeks,
nose, chin and forehead—or wherever you want to cover imperfections.
- Apply this pressed mineral powder over Perfect Shade® Mineral Foundation by lightly dusting it on areas of the face that need highlighting, until you achieve your desired color. Use the Sheer Cover Studio Foundation Brush or a blush brush for application.
- Reapply, as desired, throughout the day to provide the perfect balance of shimmer and color to your face for a glowing complexion.
- Apply 1 to 2 coats of the Lengthening Mascara to your lashes to create a base for the Lash Extending Fibers.
- After Mascara, apply a layer of the Lash Extending Fibers.
- Finish with another coat of Lengthening Mascara to ensure that the Fibers completely adhere to your lashes—so you can achieve the long, voluminous, sexy lashes you may have never thought possible.